NEW Bespoke Brow Design (7 step brows enhancement)
This fabulous new course has been brought to you by The Beauty Training Group, due to high demand from students.
This 7 step brow enhancement course is an absolute must, as brows are huge at the moment! This is something you will need on your treatment menu and it really is the perfect compliment to current treatments, such as Eyelash Extensions or Lash Lifting treatments.
The great news is, it is suitable for complete beginners too!
We cover all related health and safety, consultation, contraindications, theory, product knowledge and practical training.We also support you fully, during your case study period, as well as once you are qualified.
What is Bespoke Brow Design?
It is a 7 step brow enhancement which includes offering your clients;
1. Tinting of the brow hair
2. Brow design to compliment their face shape and enhance their features.
5. Trimming hair
7. Application of brow make-up
You can learn to offer clients a completely new brow look, by creating a shape that works for them, based on understanding what will compliment their face shape and current brow shape.
You will work on a live model on the day and your tutor Siobhan, will be at hand to demonstrate and guide you through the day.
- No previous experience required
- You will be required to do some home-study reading PRIOR to the course
- We only have up to a maximum of 4 students per class to keep training levels at the highest standard
- YES! You will work on a live model on the day for approximately 2.5 hours, with the support and supervision of your Educator.
- ALL models will require a PATCH TEST. Models must be over 18 yrs old, have no medical issues or sensitivities and must NOT be pregnant.
- YES! We are proud that ALL of our courses are fully accredited and students will gain a certificate and recognised qualification, here in the UK. For many of our courses, you are required to submit case studies after the initial training day, for us to ensure you are competent and confident in the treatment, before issuing a certificate. This also helps you gain even more support from your Educator after the training day.
- For many of our courses (Bespoke Brow Design included), you are required to submit case studies after the initial training day, for us to ensure you are competent and confident in the treatment, before issuing a certificate. This basically means, you will leave the course, obtain your insurance, and get the opportunity to go home and practice your new skills on friends and family. You will then send clear before and after photos to your Educator, for them to assess. Your Educator will offer you some tips, guidance and support to help you to make improvements with each set. Once they are happy that you are working safely, that your competent and confident in the treatment, they will issue you with your recognised qualification and certificate. Students will get 3 months from the course date, to complete 4 successful case studies. We see case studies as a fantastic way to support students, even once the initial training day is complete. This also gives students a chance to continue to work closely with their Educator, until they feel ready to 'go it alone'
1 x Tint Light Brown
1 x Tint Natural Brown
1 x Tint Black
1 x Tint Graphite
1 x Peroxide
1 x Petroleum gel
1 x Tint stain remover
1 x Dappen dish
1 x Tinting brush
1 x 500cc Wax heater (option to leave this out if you already have your own heater)
1 x Wax 500g (option to leave this out if you already have your own wax)
1 x Pre-Wax Cleanser
1 x Post-Wax Cleanser
100 x angled brow sticks
1 x Pack of Non woven strips
1 x Brow Scissors
1 x Angled Brow Tweezers
1 x Dark Brown Brow Powder Palette including a Brow Wax, Brow Highlighter and applicators
1 x Natural Brown Brow Powder Palette including a Brow Wax, Brow Highlighter and applicators
1 x Blonde Brow Powder Palette including a Brow Wax, Brow Highlighter and applicators
1 x Dark Brown Brow Pencil
1 x Natural Brown Brow Pencil
1 x pack of cotton pads
1 x Thread
1 x pack of brow combs
Please note, kit contents may vary depending on stock availability from suppliers.
COST: £350 with wax heater OR £325 without wax heater
TIMINGS: One full day course 9.30am - 5pm (models required 1.30pm - 4pm)
All courses include kit, training manual plus lifelong ongoing support - no hidden extras and no VAT to add to the price
One day course - 9.30am - 5pm
Case studies are required after the course to gain qualification.
Payment Plans available on all courses
NEXT COURSE DATE:
Monday 23rd April 2018
Please contact Tania direct for any training enquiries on
Call or Text; 07803 310 513
Email; [email protected]