Eyelash Extension Skill Building Workshops
So, the chances are you've trained and qualified in Eyelash Extensions and have realised that there is still a lot to learn about this treatment.
This industry is constantly improving with education and we are here to help you continue to learn, by increasing your knowledge, confidence and skills.
Whether you trained with us or not, we welcome students from far and wide. Our aim is to continually help Lash Technicians improve so that we can continue to give Eyelash Extensions a great reputation, with excellent Lash Artists.
Regardless of how many years ago you trained, you should always want to continue to expand your knowledge & skills, to offer your clients the very best treatment possible.
These workshops have been designed to help offer further learning on specific areas of Lashing.
They are a great networking opportunity as well, so you can meet like-minded Lash Technicians, meet new friends as well as learn new techniques and information about the treatment.
We plan to run regular workshops throughout the year, concentrating on different subjects each time.
We have made these courses affordable too, so that furthering your education doesn't break the bank!
- You must have a qualification/certificate in Eyelash Extensions (proof is required upon booking)
- Suitable for those trained in Classic & Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions
- Join in whether you have previously trained with us or not
- No. A model is not required for our Skill Building Workshops (unless you are told otherwise upon booking)
- You will be given a certificate of attendance on the day. This doesn't act as a recognised qualification, as you will already have that with your initial training. You must already be qualified in Eyelash Extensions to take part in our skill building workshops.
- No. Case studies are not required for our skill building workshops. You can however send photos of your work to your Educator for feedback, using the new skills and techniques you learn on the day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED ON THE DAY?
- Training with an Advanced Lash Artist/Educator
- Certificate of attendance
- Goody bag
- Light refreshments
- Lots of laughs
- The opportunity to meet like-minded Lash Technicians and Network
- Understanding, Dealing with & Managing Reactions
- Cleaning & Prepping the lashes
- Improving Retention
- Lash Correction Work
- Creating fuller lashes
COST: £75 per person
One half day course 9.30am - 1pm
NEXT COURSE DATES:
Monday 11th February 2019
Wednesday 6th March 2019
Wednesday 19th June 2019